Following a treatment:
- Drink plenty of water and herbal/fruit teas as this will help eliminate toxins from your body.
- Rest as much as possible, this will help the healing process.
- Please avoid alcohol or tobacco for 24 hours, as treatments help to detoxify the body. By intaking alcohol or tobacco will counteract the effects and increase the level of toxins within the body.
- Please avoid a heavy meal following a treatment, try a light meal.
- If oils have been used as part of your treatment, do not bathe/shower for 24 hours afterwards. This allows the oils to continue working, therefore ensuring maximum benefit. If your skin is irritated by an oil wipe and wash it off the skin. Avoid contact with eyes and do not consume blends.
Should you have any concerns following your treatment please do not hesitate to contact me.
Do you do gift vouchers?
Yes, I provide printed gift vouchers and postage is included. They can be sent directly to the recipient, if that’s helpful to you. Gift vouchers are valid for one year.
Can I pay by card / cash?
I accept cash or bank transfers.
What treatment should I choose?
If you are unsure what treatment will work best for you, feel free to contact me. We can talk through options and what will work for you and your situation.
If you travel to me how much space / what do I need to prepare?
For mobile appointments, I bring everything with me for the treatment and my couch if needed. I will need space to set up my couch and move around it. Some people prefer to be seated or use a recliner (if they have one) for reflexology, if they have mobility issues. Ultimately, as long as you are comfortable I can adapt.
Do you do pamper parties / group bookings?
Yes, I work with the host to plan and manage treatments, and adapt to meet your needs.
I need to cancel my appointment?
Please give at least 24 hours notice before cancelling your appointment, for large booking a deposit may be required.
Can I book a schedule of appointments every 6 weeks or so?
Yes absolutely, I have many regular customers. A plan of appointments can be arranged in advance.
Based in Syston, Leicestershire, I have a comfortable treatment room, or I can travel to your home within a 10 mile radius.
Make an Appointment
Book a treatment today...
Appointment times are flexible, however, all appointments must be booked in advance.